legal adviser, managing partner
I am a legal adviser. I graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw. I cooperated for many years with Łaszczuk i Wspólnicy as well as Sadkowski i Wspólnicy.
I specialise in corporate and tax law. I have many years of experience in these areas.
My experience includes in particular:
in the scope of corporate law:
- merger of companies: (i) advice how to carry out the merger of four affiliated companies from the construction industry – advice how to carry out the merger process and execution of the merger process; (ii) merger of companies from the financial sector;
- division of companies: (i) division by separation of a company from the financial sector – advice how to carry out the division;
- due diligence: (i) carrying out corporate due diligence of a company from the educational sector,(ii) carrying out of a corporate due diligence of a company from the real estate sector;
- incorporation and liquidation of companies: advice with respect to selection of the legal form of operating business activity by foreign companies in Poland – carrying out of the processes of incorporation of companies, including SPVs, i.a. for a company from the financial sector and for a company from the construction industry, (ii) liquidation of a company from the food sector – carrying out of the liquidation process;
- preparation of agreements: (i) preparation of share sale agreements between companies from the construction industry; (ii) preparation of share sale agreements between companies from the food sector;
- day-to-day corporate assistance: providing day-to-day service with respect to corporate matters of Polish and foreign companies (increase of share capital, redemption of shares, rules and regulations of corporate bodies, changes in the composition of the corporate bodies) from the construction, food and education sector.
in the scope of tax law:
- advice concerning tax optimisation of the merger process of four companies from the construction industry;
- advice concerning taxation of division of a company from the financial sector;
- advice for a food sector company with respect to proceeding in a dispute with tax and customs authorities as to the basis of taxation with excise tax;
- advice with respect to taxation of marketing activities for the benefit of entities supporting advertising agencies;
- day-to-day advice in the scope of VAT tax, corporate income tax, tax on civil law transactions for companies from the construction, food and education sector.